Wednesday 8 February 2012

About Me :]


                                                                                Thats me  ^^ 
  
Name: J to the E to the E to the V to the A to the N to the A. JEEVANA is my name.
Birthday: 30th March
Likes: behaving childish, hanging out with mates, watching TV...
Dislikes: two face people, exams, tomato... 
Addicted To: Facebook, Phone and chocolate. I cannot imagine a life without them.

I stared to love media since I did it for GCSE and that’s the reason why i picked it for my AS study. Media studies so far in year 12 have been great and fun. I have learned new things and improved on my old knowledge.

I will be using this blog to present my work I have produced for the Media courses. I will be uploading work such as storyboarding, video and audio clip analysis, film making and other pieces of work that I have produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment